Registration Forms

These forms must be turned into LALC prior to your start date and are updated on an annual basis. 
~Update due 2nd week of Aug.

~Update due 2nd week of Aug.

~Physicals are due 1 year from the previous form and the immunization certificate should be updated every time new shots are given.

~This can be filled out anytime and will cover you if you are not able to get your physical appt. by its due date.

~Update due 2nd week of Aug.  This is only required if your child has an allergy.

~Due year to date of last physical

  ~Update if bank account changes.

Child and Adult Food Program Forms

These forms must be turned into LALC prior to your start date and are updated on an annual basis in the fall.  Please fill out the application and enrollment form even if you don't qualify. You do NOT have to put your salary down or your social security number.  We still get a small reimbursement even if you are over the income limits so it is important that this is turned in.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: [email protected].

USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.